Pages

6.3.11

47-37-29

The temperature fell like a rock this morning.
47° when I woke up...
37° an hour later...
29° two hours later when I got off the ice.




I SHOULD HAVE CLOSED THE WINDOW

But I got enough for a good finger food snack of fresh yellow perch for those back at home.



Friday, I made it out for a couple of hours in the gale force winds. I caught about 30 yellow perch and kept 14 for Cathy and I to enjoy for dinner.
















Saturday...we did the Burlington Mardi-Gras!


And I met some new friends!


Last but definelty not least was last week-end with BoBo and The Fish Bandit.
They're quite the team...fish beware!!!


BoBo




The Fish Bandit
We didn't do big quanities of perch nor did we get any slabbers...but we had a riot!

Fish on, fish H8 me.
Raz
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Paddy Pike said...

Thats some good Perch fishing Raz,
We all make the mistake of leaving a window down in the winter haha,
Love the Lional Richie poster,
And you group picture with the new friends haha they are great,
BoBo and the Fish Bandit look like they mean business with the fishing,
You all make a good team,
Best regards to all,
,,,Paddy,,,

dead fisher said...

Looks like a good time even if the water's going down the hole like a toilet. I think I've met your "new friends" also.