Pages

17.7.10

Dockside Outdoors..new 30 second spot

As many of you know that follow my blog, I promote My friend Ben's business. Ben is the owner of Dockside Outdoors.  Dockside Outdoors is a place where I can be found just hanging out talking to Ben or some of his customers.  Of course I make many of my tackle purchases through Ben, and love his lively, live bait for my "live bait excursions" which I usually do during the winter months.

A few weeks back, Ben asked if I'd help him out with a television commercial he was having made.  At first I thought he was joking, but when I realized he wasn't, I jumped at the chance!  Ben had been in touch with one of our local television stations and they were going to make him a 30 second spot. 
My part in all this was to take a videographer out on the lake for him to get some "water" shots, and with any luck, we could land a Lake Champlain Landlocked Atlantic Salmon while filming.
Well...the landing the salmon shot didn't happen within the allotted time, but we got some good quality "on the water" shots from the Razzle Dazzle anyway.
It was fun being a part of it all.  Thanks Ben for letting me help out!

If your in the area, stop by Dockside Outdoors at 25 Raymond Rd, Colchester, Vermont and say hi to Ben.  He has everything you need to catch fish on Lake Champlain.  On top of that, he keeps abreast of where the latest hot-spots are and will do his best to send you in the right direction!
Ben also takes phone orders at 802.891.6158 and on the web.  His website is http://docksideoutdoors.com/
Tell him Razzle sent ya!

Fish on, fish H8 me.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Coloradocasters said...

That is way cool! Great job with the video spot. I went ahead and subscribed to the youtube channel as well.